Additional term & conditions for Conference & Banqueting
- Confirmed numbers of guests must be confirmed 48 hours prior to start of function these are the minimum numbers for which should be charged. Should number drop more than 15% of the original booking then an additional charge may apply.
- Function areas are available only within the times reserved; access and vacation times will be strictly enforced.
- The company is responsible for the behaviour of its delegates, should a delegate cause damage or disturbance to resort property or another guest, than the company will be liable for costs and compensation. Leonia Holistic Destination reserves the right to refuse service, cancel event or remove any guest without any liability.
- All music and noisy activity will cease at midnight regardless of start time. All entertainment must be booked through Leonia Resort no external entertainment is allowed.
- No item may be stuck to any wall or part of the resort building without consent in writing, any damaged caused will be charged to the company. Company signage must be contained within the room allocated. The resort will provide delegate directional signage.
- All functions and events are subject to Local & National Licensing Rules and must be conducted within these rules & regulation. Any resulting fine from failing to comply will be the responsibility of company. No alcohol may be consumed on Dry Days.
- The decision of the Manager on Duty representing Leonia Holistic Destination is final and all guests of the company must abide by the decision with good grace.
- The Leonia Holistic Destination will not accept any responsibility for damage or loss of merchandise left in the resort prior to, during or after. the function. The company should arrange their own insurance and or security. Please note that all goods are subject to inspection by Leonia security personal.
- No Paan or Paan Masalas are permitted for consumption in the resort premises. Smoking is only allowed in designated areas.